Alpha & Omega International Ministry of Faith is a Bible believing and family oriented non-denominational church, chosen to propagate God’s kingdom on earth. The aims are winning souls for Christ, ministering to the world that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior, and teaching that it is only through Him that we can have everlasting life. Alpha and Omega began in Apostle Esther's home in 2002. The Lord spoke to her to deliver people from bondage after she had emerged from similar oppression herself. She is equipped to put the devil in his place! The Church is growing steadily.
Alpha & Omega International Ministry of Faith is totally committed to meeting the needs of the less privileged ones and reaching out to teenagers and young adults in order to equip them for life ahead. We strive to encourage young men and women to be faithful in their service to the community and to God our Father in heaven.
Our sole aim is to liberate the captives from the chains of the devil. We aim to protect the upright so that they may live continually in the abundance of God's blessings. Apostle Esther is a powerful, anointed woman of God called to depopulate the kingdom of darkness on earth. Alpha and Omega is meeting the needs of people throughout the United States and all over the world through its "Good Morning Jesus" prayer line. We welcome you and may the Lord bless and keep you.
Alpha and Omega International Ministry of Faith is an all-around end-time army chosen to propagate God’s Kingdom on earth with the ultimate aim of winning souls for Christ. It is a family and prayer oriented, Bible believing Church of God, with the aim of helping people to live in God’s glory. This is clearly expressed in our beliefs and commitments.
1. In the Holy Trinity- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
2. That it is only through Jesus Christ that we can have eternal life.
3. In ministering to the world that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.
4. In meeting the needs of people spiritually physically, financially and morally.
1. Planting seeds for the kingdom of God through evangelism.
2. Training ministers and soldiers for their calling and equipping them with
the tools to fight the good fight of faith.
3. Building Intercessors and equipping them as God’s end- time army for ministries and nations.
4. Reaching out to teenagers and young adults in order to equip them for
life ahead by setting up an active and vibrant ministry to care for
5. Letting the world know that Jesus Christ won the battle at the
cross of Calvary.
6. Meeting the needs of the less privileged such as the orphans, widows,
and homeless all over the world.
“Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” (Ephesians 3:20).